ENJOY PEACEFUL EASY LIVING WITH BREATHTAKING VIEWS OF BURRARD INLET.
This luxury oceanfront condo offers two house-sized bedrooms, a den and high-end finishing throughout. Rooms are complete with expansive windows offering views from all vantage points, along with an entertainment sized balcony for exceptional outdoor living. Generous open-plan interiors are intelligently designed to enhance livability with details such as over-height ceilings, gourmet kitchens with spacious islands, walk-in closets, in-floor radiant heat, heat recovery ventilation system and spa-inspired bathrooms.
The West Coast Modern architecture sits amongst a majestic natural backdrop and is one-of-a-kind perched along the Burrard Inlet Coastline. The exterior finishing is compromised of flat rooflines, strong Hardie-Board siding, Rain-Screen envelope and cultured stone.
Artfully built alongside Cates Park in Deep Cove, this waterfront community of just 95 homes (only 24 in the building) is the jewel of this Mount Seymour neighbourhood. The mindful architecture and unprecedented interiors are cornerstones of Cates Landing. Residents also enjoy a fitness studio, a social room, guest suite, dog washing room, two bike rooms and OVER-SIZED storage space – including kayak storage. ‘Watching the Ships Roll In’ are not just the lyrics to a song, you can actually do that here!
• Nine-foot ceilings throughout main living areas create spacious and open interiors. As an after-market upgrade the owners skimmed their ceilings to create a smooth more modern looking finish
• The owners installed LED pot-lights with dimmers and converted to screw-less faceplates
• Durable High Quality Laminate flooring sets the tone for tasteful design and a beautiful contrast between light and dark elements
• Enjoy custom-designed rift-cut oak flat-panel cabinetry matched with polished Chrome hardware
• Pamper yourself in spa-style bathrooms with imported designer-selected large-format porcelain tile flooring, engineered stone countertops, polished chrome Grohe faucets, and contemporary tubs.
• Luxurious ensuites with oversized spa-style shower with frameless shower doors, a ceiling rain shower head plus a second shower head with wand, a built-in toiletries niche, and integrated bench seating
• Cook in an entertainment-sized kitchen featuring sleek stainless-steel appliances and a convenient island with a breakfast bar. Owners installed a custom wine fridge as an after-market upgrade. They also swapped out two cupboards in the island and added additional drawers in the kitchen
• Another addition the owners made was creating an enclosed dressing room by replacing a pass-thru closet, and they installed California Closet organizers throughout
• The den has been outfitted with a custom-built in desk and cabinets which offers both form and function for those needing an office at home.
• Massive double-sized individually dry-walled storage locker
• 2 Side-by-Side parking stalls (92 and 93), dog wash, kayak storage and plenty of room in the massive bike rooms
• Common Area electric car charging stations exist for an additional monthly fee.
• The third level offers direct, level walk-out access to the street, transit and adjacent Cates Park with it's 6km of waterfront trails.
|Address||301-3873 CATES LANDING WAY|
|Type of Dwelling||Apartment/Condo|
|Floor Area||1,132 Sq. Ft.|
|Listing Brokerage||Royal LePage Sussex|