To help my clients achieve their real estate goals with the highest level of integrity and service.
I work with Oakwyn Realty and I've been a realtor for 15 years. I'm grateful for the success I've had. I put a tremendous amount of time and effort into real estate to make sure my clients receive the best service possible. I'm very thankful to each and every one of my clients for their trust and loyalty. I work hard for them and I always put my client's interests first!
For the past 8 years I have qualified for the prestigious Medallion Club, which places me in the top 10% of all agents in the Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver.
I have been blessed with a successful real estate career built on helping my clients achieve their goals. Your business allows me to give graciously to those individuals struggling to make ends meet. There are too many people in the world, even our own community, that have not had the support I've had in order to have a successful career. Here are the charities I'm proud to support on a monthly and annual basis:
- Youth Unlimited - YU's mission is to provide at risk youth with caring relationships and developmental opportunities for their whole person through the teachings of Jesus Christ (mental, physical, social, and emotional)
- Plan International - Because I am a Girl Project
- Union Gospel Mission
- Unicef Canada
- North Shore Alliance Church
- World Vision
- BC Cancer Foundation
- Samaritans Purse
- North Shore Disability Association
I worked as a Mortgage Advisor with TD Canada Trust and the Laurentian Bank of Canada. I didn't realize at the time, but my mortgage background has been a huge benefit to my real estate clients. I'm able to work alongside my buyers as they look to secure financing; offering insight and guidance to save them time and money. With sellers, my mortgage background has been beneficial by allowing me to qualify buyers thoroughly to minimize and mitigate collapsed deals. When financing subjects are in jeopardy, I'm able to identify potential solutions that often save the deal, and therefore result in a positive outcome.
- Windsor Secondary School
- Simon Fraser University – BA with major in Economics
- Canadian Securities Course
- LLQP – Life License Qualification Program (Life Insurance Course)
- Conduct and Practices Handbook Course
- Professional Financial Planning Course
- Real Estate Trading Services Licensing Course
- 2019 Real Estate Errors and Omissions Legal Update
When my energy isn't going towards selling my clients homes, it's going towards enjoying time with family and friends...