To help my clients achieve their real estate goals with the highest level of integrity and service.
I've been serving my clients for 18 years helping them buy and sell homes. I put a tremendous amount of time and effort into my business to guarantee the best service possible. I'm very thankful to each and every one of my clients for their trust and loyalty. I work hard for them and I always put my client's interests first! I am a Master Medallion member with the Greater Vancouver Real Estate Board.
I have been blessed with a successful real estate career built on helping my clients achieve their goals. Your business allows me to give graciously to those individuals struggling to make ends meet. There are too many people in the world, even our own community, that have not had the support I've had in order to have a successful career. Here are the charities I'm proud to support on a monthly or annual basis:
- Youth Unlimited - YU's mission is to provide at risk youth with caring relationships and developmental opportunities for their whole person through the teachings of Jesus Christ (mental, physical, social, and emotional)
- Plan International - Because I am a Girl Project
- Union Gospel Mission
- Unicef Canada
- North Shore Alliance Church
- World Vision
- BC Cancer Foundation
- Samaritans Purse
I worked as a Mortgage Advisor with TD Canada Trust prior to my career as a Realtor. I didn't realize at the time, but my mortgage background has proved beneficial to my real estate clients. I'm able to work alongside my buyers as they look to secure financing; offering insight and guidance to save them time and money.
For my sellers, my mortgage background has been an asset by allowing me to qualify buyers thoroughly to minimize and mitigate collapsed deals. When financing subjects are in jeopardy, I'm able to identify potential solutions that often save the deal, and therefore result in a positive outcome.
- Windsor Secondary School
- Simon Fraser University – BA with major in Economics
- Canadian Securities Course
- LLQP – Life License Qualification Program (Life Insurance Course)
- Conduct and Practices Handbook Course
- Professional Financial Planning Course
- Real Estate Trading Services Licensing Course
- 2023 Real Estate Legal Update