Located in the sought-after and central Cedar Cottage neighbourhood, this modern 3-level townhome in BRIX offers 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. Thoughtful finishes include a contemporary kitchen, 9’ ceilings, gas fireplace, hardwood floors and granite counter-tops. The light-filled living room opens onto a 174 square foot private and fully-fenced outdoor space. The garden patio is large enough for lounge furniture and creates a great area to BBQ, entertain, and unwind.
The entire top-floor hosts a spacious master bedroom retreat complete with large walk-in closet, full-size bathroom with two shower heads, linen closet and outdoor balcony. The middle floor offers two more spacious bedrooms, a full bathroom, and plenty of options for an office, guest room, or growing family. You’ll find a conveniently placed washer and dryer as close to the bedrooms as you can get.
The residence is located in the back of the complex offering both courtyard and laneway access, which translates to more privacy, convenience, and less noise. Pet lovers are welcome and can have up to 3 pets (cats and dogs allowed). There are 2 underground parking spots in the secured underground garage, bike racks, and a separate storage locker. The parkade has an elevator to the courtyard (which is rare in townhome developments) which helps with strollers and moving things to and from the unit.
You can't beat this location! BRIX delivers privacy you should expect in the suburbs, but delivers an urban vibe complete with a plethora of shops, restaurants, grocery stores, cafés and eateries. You are 2.5 blocks from the beautiful Trout Lake Park and Community Center, which is home to a great running trail, dog park, and fabulous farmer’s market. BRIX is nestled between multiple transit options including Victoria Drive and Kingsway buses, and a short walk to Nanaimo and Commercial-Broadway SkyTrain stations. A well-managed building and pro-active strata council make this 38-unit boutique townhome collection not only a great home, but also a great investment.
More reasons to make this home your next home...
- Up to 3 pets allowed, both cats and dogs are okay
- Elevator and stair access to Parkade. Elevator is just steps away, with no stairs in between
- Lane access provides an option to temporarily stop your car right outside your unit (great for loading and unloading kids, groceries, etc)
- 2 side by side secured parking stalls
- New washer and dryer (2018)
- New hot water tank (2017)
- On the same street and only a stone’s throw away sits the Commercial St Café and the Chance café (New bakery called the ‘Flourist’ coming this summer/fall)
- Lord Selkirk Elementary School is at the end of the street (1/2 block away). The school has a terrific playground and offers French Immersion
- Nestled between both Skytrain Lines: Nanaimo Station (Expo) and Commercial-Broadway (both Expo and Millenium)
- Only a Stone’s Throw to Trout Lake and its famous Saturday Farmer’s Market
- Take advantage of the Trout Lake Recreation Center which is also a few blocks away
Walk-Score: 86 - Most errands can be accomplished on foot. Transit Score: 80 – Transit is a short distance with multiple options (skytrain and bus). Bike Score: 64 – Flat as a pancake, excellent bike lanes
||3774 COMMERCIAL ST
|Type of Dwelling
||1,142 Sq. Ft.
Royal LePage Sussex